Who can be honest

Sooo who can say you are or you have been the other woman???? Well I am the other woman. I been for 3 months... First he lied about having an girlfriend then he told me but I was already so deep in it with him. I see him 3 times a day and usually we always have sex. So today he told me he loves me and I told him I love him too... I was pregnant by him but I lost the baby.. So we're trying again. I know its not right but I do love him so much... I can't stop dealing with him. He do for me as well as my 2 kids... Im honest about this and I can't talk to anyone about it besides you all.. Like I get upset when I can't be with him because she's around but we usually link up unless in the mornings or at night.. If you want to share your story I would love to hear it...

-im not looking for support I know this is wrong and also im in an relationship myself for 6 yrs. I don't know what happened how it got this far... I want to stop this with him but it's like I'm thinking about moving anyways because my bf had another woman in my house when I was out of town and from there it seems like I just didn't gaf about him and did me.. I do love the other man and I know he loves me too... I just hate it got so far. I just left from seeing him and I just get all bubbly when im with him.. I don't judge anyone about anything but I do appreciate you all opinions...

He loves me

I'm pregnant 4 weeks 3 days