Finally found the love of my life❤️💕

Amanda

(LONG POST) Okay I need to pour my heart out for a few minutes. I was with the same man for 14 years and we have two children together. The relationship was not only toxic but very abusive in every way you can imagine! I put up with it for so long I hated what I seen in the mirror until one day I shattered into a million pieces and decided to take my kids and leave. So fast forward to a year and a half later and I'm still a broken mess so I get a random text from a number I don't notice with a kiss emoji. I reply with a question mark. We proceeded to talk and yes I knew this person! Lol I have know him for a long time but we were both in bad places in our lives and were never able to see what could be. So to the now we have been together 5 months now and I always thought I knew what love was what it felt like, but lord was I wrong! This man makes me feel like the only woman in the world, when he looks at me I feel it in my soul. He is kind, gentle, patient, understanding, amazing sense of humor, an a total smart ass just like I am, has made me whole again, has show me what true love is, when he touches my hand my breathing changes like electricity is coursing through my veins! I have NEVER felt a connection like this in my almost 33 years on this earth. We FaceTime until we fall asleep because he had to move states for work burly we are stronger now than ever before! I love hearing him snore!

We have the exact same birthday minus the year. He asked me to marry him and I cried and said yes! He is amazing with my kids and I adore his as well and all of our kids get along amazing! It's only been 5 months and it feels like we have been together 10 years! To all the ladies who have read this far thank you, and to all the ladies going through heartbreak please know if I can make it through it and find true love you can as well! I just seen him last weekend and he is flying up for our birthdays this weekend! And I must say we are an amazing looking couple! ❤️❤️💕😘