Friend is being weird

Stephanie

I met this girl through work about a year ago and we clicked instantly. We were both in relationships when we met. She would always say flirty things and tell me how hot I am and be super affectionate but then she would say she’s not into girls and talk about how much she loves her man, so I never really thought much about it. My boyfriend and I went through a rough patch for a few months and separated, but always with the intention of working things out. During that separation she and I got even closer. We hung out almost every day. Her boyfriend is gone a lot because he is a wildland firefighter. We would go out to eat or just watch movies and drink wine and she always wanted me to spend the night whether I drank or not. She never tried anything physical or romantic but she always called the nights we hung out “date nights”. My boyfriend and I have been getting a lot closer to working out our issues and we’ve started dating each other again. I told her about it, expecting her to be happy for me but she just wasn’t. She didn’t say anything bad about him or about our relationship she just changed the subject to her and her boyfriend. Then she started not texting me back as much and not inviting me over anymore. If I ask her if she wants to hang out she always says yeah and tells me how much she misses me but then never follows through with plans. I really miss my friend but I feel like she’s acting really weird. I tried to talk to her about it and she just acted like it was nothing. Am I crazy?