Fed up

Laci

I feel like I am at an all time low with

my infertility. I feel like I just can’t take it anymore. Since May I started my weight loss journey and have lost over 40 pounds and my periods have not gotten any better like my doctors assured me and I’m still not any closer to being pregnant. I visited a friend with her newborn baby this weekend and I’m sure that’s what triggered me feeling so down. She was telling me how complete she felt and it made me realize how incomplete I feel. It is getting harder and harder to accept my infertility and I don’t have anyone to turn to. Not because I don’t have a great support system but because I’m sick of hearing the I’m sorry’s or it will all work out. My husband wants a baby too but it’s different for me. He’s okay with it not happening right now and I am 1000% not okay with that. I have turned to this group a lot with my long rants and it is almost therapeutic to write out my thoughts and feelings. I just don’t know what to do anymore. I am turning into a jealous monster, I put on a good show but it is miserable watching so many people have the one thing I want more than anything. I know a lot of woman struggle just as much as I do and I’m not alone, even if it feels like it.