Help me 😭😭😭

Bethany Jane

I just wanted to know I’m over 350 pounds and all my levels and stuff are normal and as far as everyone that involves doctors, can’t see anything that can stop me from being pregnant and they did scans and stuff too to make sure but my partner has epilepsy and we have been told there is nothing stopping us from trying but my partner is a heavy smoker and he smokes a lot.

Would that effect him ?

We have been on pregnancare for him and her vitamins since the 4th October and we are on our last packet, we have got 9 days left and my last period was on the 1st October and finished on the 7th October and I started having flashing smileys on the Clearblue advance ovulation test on the 18th October and I got my peak on the 20th October and the 21st October. I do have irregular periods but to caught it on time is not like me, I also had before the flashing smileys light pink spotting on the 14,15 and 16th October so I wanted to test one/two days later and I found my first flashing smiley 😊.

I tested on 4DPO clearly nothing and today I tested I feel like I can see something but it just might be me with line eyes, I also light spotted and wiped once and now it’s gone and I can light cramping but that’s it.

I just want my BFP 🤞🏻🤞🏻