Mystery boxes from family

La

In March I moved to work and live away from home. Today I got to go for coffee and chat with my twin brother for a couple of hours! I haven’t seen him (or any of my family) for several months. With him he delivered some things of mine I had left at home but now wanted.

He also delivered wrapped bags/boxes one for every day in November from family and friends back home (lots of different people). I’m super excited and it will be great having something to open everyday... but it’s not November yet so it’s hard not opening anything yet (aside from a letter explaining it, and the stuff of mine I asked for). I know if I open it all now the happy feeling of opening stuff won’t be prolonged so it will be better to wait, and it’s already a overwhelming/ happy feeling without opening them.

These last few weeks have been hard (my 2 roommates started dating so before they told me I was feeling very left out/ lonely, like they suddenly hated me and were avoiding me which was very not true) and my mood was really low (when they said they were dating then I individually chatted with them it quickly turned around my downwards mood spiral so been slowly working my way up) , today was the first day in quite while that I felt like myself again (normal, comfortable, happy...)