Story Time

My Period came on it’s regular day for September it was regular. Fast forward to my period for October. It was 5 days late which kind of alarmed me because I never had a period that was 5 days late. My cycle started October 4-9 I ovulated October 18 according to my app. I had dark positive pregnancy test 5 days before my expected period. That would place me at 10dpo. My Period for November was due on the first but by that time I knew I wasn’t getting one. Is it normal to get test so dark at 10dpo. Here is the trick to this. I was experiencing pregnancy symptoms while I had my period for October. My nipples started to get very dark while I was bleeding and I was getting sick off wine. Could it be that I was still pregnant and just got a period for that month. I see a lot of test on here that’s positive around 10dpo but be very light. Someone stated when I posted my test that the lines were very dark to say I didn’t miss my period. Does it sound like I could be further then what I think I am?