should i worry?

so me and my bf have been together for around 2 1/2 years. there’s been a lot of ups and downs of course but he hasn’t done anything to hurt me necessarily! he’s the type to not use social media. only thing he uses is snapchat but he doesn’t post or anything or use it at all unless someone texts him really.. anyways, i noticed that he had facebook downloaded and just for a little extra info, we had a convo in the beginning of our relationship about social media and how it can affect relationships sometimes and whatever and i ended up deleting my instagram account and didn’t completely delete facebook but i deleted all my posts and stuff and deleted the app itself of course (he didn’t force me to 😭 it was a pretty mutual decision) so as far as i’ve known this whole time all he has is snapchat just like me. no instagram, twitter.. nothing.. so now i’m just a little stuck bc idk if i should worry.. i wanna say something but don’t know exactly what to say.

the account isn’t under his real name because he never uses his real name for anything so i wouldn’t even be able to find it and see for myself if he’s up to anything.. i don’t wanna assume right now but i always do & always end up accusing him of things that end up not being true or what i thought it was atleast but i’m a huge overthinker and it’s bothering me a bit.. 😩

how do i approach him about this without making it seem like i’m creating a huge problem ? because i tend to jump to conclusions too and get super hostile 😩😩