why can’t i finish ??

idk why i’m even posting this bc last time i was on here i got vilified for being shook abt finding my moms vibrator but i can’t seem to figure out why i can’t finish after sex with my boyfriend. i love him dearly and can’t imagine my life without him he’s the sweetest guy you’ll ever meet but everytime we have sex i have to fake orgasms. it can’t be me not being sexually attracted to him bc i am and it feels good when we’re going at it but i can never be “satisfied” (i guess that’s the best way to put it). it’s not tht he finishes fast bc he can rly go a while to the point where we just have to go missionary bc i’m way too tired to do anything else. to give some context, i was never familiar with sex or anything sexual at all. i’ve been a pretty awkward person all my life so at 18 he’s my first boyfriend, first kiss first time all that stuff so i don’t really have any experience or know exactly what i like. it’s hard to approach him , not tht i’m scared of him or anything but he’s just having such a good time and always says how great our sex is. literally i mean it he’s the sweetest most loving guy i’ve ever known, i don’t want to make him feel bad knowing all this time i’ve been faking. and even when he gives me head, i still don’t feel it. like literally can not feel any pleasure when his mouth is on me it’s like he’s just ... there. again, i’m not, not sexually attracted to him bc i definitely am turned on to the max when i’m with him i just want to know WHY i can’t finish even tho it feels good