Letting him set the pace/grey area

So ive been talking to someone for about 3 months.

We initially started off very rough for different reasons but were working on stuff.

Hes recently started to show more dating intrest. He says he's in it 110%. Hes even thinking about moving to my side of town, which is a little further away from his job and kid. (He gets every other weekend)

...however because of the hiccups we've had I can't genuinely tell if he's all in or if im just a convinece. And its because i cant tell it makes me think im out of convince.

He'll say things like "I just need to find -someone- who would be good with my child" or "I thought about bringing my pillow to your house but I didnt know if it would be to much" (its the second guessing for me? Maybe he doesn't want to be overbearing ? But I feel ive already given the green light)

But then he also says stuff like "I'm being all lovey dovey with you." And sometimes hell leave his clothes at my house and stuff. He also says he wants me to meet his kid, but I can't tell if hes just saying that to see my reaction. (Im not ready to meet him). He also asked what I was doing for thanks giving, but ik I can't go with him to his so I didn't ask what he was doing.

We usually talk about important stuff on Mondays. But if he's not 100% in, maybe i shouldn't be bringing up these kind of concerns?

Ive been trying to let him set the pace. I cant tell if he's doubting his feelings or if he just doesn't want to freak me out. Idk its a slow process.