Anyone have a toddler as well???

LONG!!!! Sorry!!!!!

(Please dont judge me i feel horrible already)

I have a son who just turned 2 years old in October & of course a 3 month old babygirl..

So long story short my toddler is always hurting our babygirl. Obviously its not intentionally. He just doesnt understand yet.

We always have to be extremley careful when he is around the baby.

He is really active kid. He like playing rough, also somewhat of a troublemaker to be honest.😬

In the begining

He would jump , try to land on her. Poke her eyes. Etc Since we noticed that we dont put her on bed when he is around but its pretty hard because we are in pretty small apt.

So we are usually always in same room.

I cant even put baby in swing, or play mat because he is ALL OVER HER! Im just too paranoid that he will end up seriously hurting her. So she is always in her bassinet.

So anyways about an hour ago my husband was standing holding babygirl with her facing out 👨‍👧 and my son was jumping on the bed and he literally threw his bottle straight to her face. She was crying soooo much. It took awhile to calm her down. She had a hard time trying to catch her breath because of how much she was crying. I was so close to running in and taking her to ER. But i tried & tried and eventually got her to relax. And cuddled her up with me and she is currently taking a nap on my chest.

I feel horrible my poor baby. Its just so hard my son threw it in a blink on an eye.

How can I get my son to understand? Any tips?

Also just to add, we give our son lots of attention, if anything all of it. Because as I said hes real active so he keeps us on our toes. I also have two older kids and my 2 year old is just the same towards them. He loves messing with them throwing stuff to them.

Thank you for reading 😭