My husband never wants to have sex.

Tyanne

I need advice! A year ago in September my husband and I decided we wanted to start trying to get pregnant. We’ve been married for five years and I finally found the right medication for my depression and anxiety and felt like it was time. At the end of October last year I had a very early on miscarriage. We decided that we would keep trying though and I haven’t been able to get pregnant. But since about august of this year my husband has had little to no sex drive. It’s been two and a half months since the last time we had sex, and every time I try and get frisky he tells me he’s not in the mood and rolls over in bed. I know he has depression and I think it might be tied to that, but he refuses to go see a doctor about it. Meanwhile I’m trying to be supportive for him but I take it personally every time. I have serious self confidence issues and the just makes it worse. Not to mention my depression has gotten so bad now because everyone I know is getting pregnant, and I just want to be a mom. Any advice would be good. I honestly don’t feel like I can talk to any of my friends or family about this and I just need help.