Pregnancy changed everything

I thought I was having a baby with my soulmate. I thought this baby would bring us closer and I would live a fairytale. I thought I had found my Prince Charming, we were so in love we could never keep our hands off each other, but all that changed. He changed. The last months of my pregnancy he became so irritable couldn’t stand me or anyone. Ever since then he became such a turn off to me I did not want to be with him and we broke up but he swore to me it was just his job stressing him out so I stayed and had the baby, nothing changed. He only kisses, hugs, caresses me when he wants sex. At this point it’s unenjoyable because I can’t shake off the Way he treated me. I wish nothing but to be in peace with my daughter he comes home and sits in the couch like a rock all day, I don’t enjoy this relationship if you can even call it that. I’m only with him because I don’t want to split custody over our baby she’s only 4 months old it’s fucked up and I work full time. I will never end up seeing her, and I don’t believe in therapy I just don’t love him anymore I’m stuck in this hell hole for my baby. We don’t act like we hate each other we don’t argue nor can each other names. For me, if he tried then I feel as if I could love him again I’ve talked to him multiple times, he tries for a day then it goes back to being a dead relationship. He’s a good father and loves the baby so much, I think he’s in denial we both just fell out of love.