Definitely a boy, right?

I have a 2.5 year old daughter and a few weeks ago we found out we are pregnant with a boy! I was about 18 weeks and it was my anatomy scan. I only had one other ultrasound prior to 10 weeks before any genitalia can be seen. I have known people who were told boy or girl and ended up having the opposite sex of what they were told. This is the only picture I have of genitals. I don’t know anything about genitals on an ultrasound and our guy has an old machine he uses (we see a midwife).

I live in fear of finding out at a scan in 3rd trimester (we monitor my growth heavily then because I tend to start losing weight and baby stops growing) that we are really having a girl. I’m a planner. I like girly things for girls and boyish things for boys. The nursery, incidentally, will be gender neutral, but nothing else really will.

Someone ease my mind. This is not a swollen clitoris, right? Or the umbilical cord? This is definitely a penis? I often see boy anatomy scan shots from below, but this is all we got because my little guy lies very low in my uterus and is always horizontal on the right side of my body.