First anal

I'm with an older guy I'm 24 he's 47 when we started talking about sex he said his preference is anal. He says birth control is bad for my body but he not tryna get me pregnant.

He knew it was my first time, he was gentle for 10 seconds but once the head of his dick was in he took off like a runaway train and proceeded to pound my virgin anus. I like pain so I didn't want him to stop just slow down... he didn't. It was a mix of intense pain and pleasure. It was so crazy I came so did he but he was ready for round 2 in 20 mins. Now my ass hole feels like raw meat.

He says that's how I need to be broken in, I'm no expert no one around me does anal. My guy friends are afraid of hurting their gfs and the same vice versa with my girlfriends. I'm the most adventurous in my group of friends so they knew I'd be better able to handle it but after that idts.

*** I haven't seen or talked to him since, my mind was already full of red flags. I don't question his sexuality I have heard of men like him before just because he prefers anal doesn't mean what you're implying. He has 8 kids so I get why he doesn't want anymore but I'm gonna have to chuck up the deuces. I thought I could handle it but I need e vaginal action too. WHO'S NEXTTTT???*****