Pandemic entertainment

Friends with this girl on Facebook and man is her life interesting. Fiancé tests positive for COVID, they lied about it to work so they could keep working (they worked together). They both get fired from work for lying about him testing positive, and then get exposed again a few months later (She got a job at another care facility, and he got his old job back). This time SHE tested positive, and a few days prior I saw her walking around Walmart with her fiancé. She’s pissed off and ranting to Facebook about her work lying to her about all the COVID cases, pissed off about testing positive, and wanting to sue them. Girl you literally lied to your old work and exposed all the old people you work around, This is karma biting you in the ass. Apparently she’s now since quit that job, and is looking elsewhere. Not to mention she’s pretty irresponsible with her baby. Not only with COVID, but She’s literally trying to make her NEWBORN BABY walk at 5 months old??? I just don’t understand why she thought it would be a good idea to have a baby in the first place when she knows nothing of childcare. She’s pretty irresponsible with everything that’s happened since her baby was born, considering her and her fiancé were having unprotected sex because “it felt better than with condoms. If we get pregnant, oh well.” This was when she didn’t have a job, didn’t have her license, and wasn’t living with him. The only reason he even proposed was because she got pregnant. She also constantly posts about being suicidal, depressed, and about how she doesn’t have enough money for her baby. She’s constantly posting clothes and makeup for sale, then posts this photo of $200 worth of makeup she had bought, and didn’t hide the total. I saw it during the day, and by nighttime someone had called her out on it, she deleted the comment, and edited the photo to hide the total so nobody could call her out again.

This is what’s kept me entertained all throughout this pandemic 🤦‍♀️