PCOS TTC

Danyelle

I just don't know how to feel. I have PCOS and haven't had a period in 7 months. I take ovulation test but they get dark for me. I track my saliva (ferning), and I see the pattern (which is good because it means I'm ovulating), but I never get pregnant after baby dancing. I track my cervix and it moves and open like its suppose it.

Well we baby danced on the 12th or 13th and I swear my body started changing 2 days later. I felt it change(I have 2 kids already and I've always felt it). Well, I took a pregnancy test Wednesday and I swear there was the faintest line...and since I've been getting vvfl in the time frame. I took some ovulation test and they are super dark (not pos but still high) my first ever getting dark lines. My cervix is high soft and kinda closed (not open like it should be). And I have ferning a week after I should have ovulated. I also have been feeling symptoms like my last 2 as well.

Could this be it? Am I over thinking everything. I know its too early to be testing, but I just need to know.

Has anyone gotten faint lines with Mommed? I hate this whole waiting game and I'm feeling very discouraged.