🤬NO KIDS, NO PETS, NO NOTHING!!!🤬

☣X

I've had it up to here. I'm so fucking done.

I was heading to bed last night at around midnight, and I let our dog out as usual. I got all my stuff put away and started getting ready to go into the bedroom when I realized she wasn't back at the door yet. (She's an Akita/GSD mix, so she's huge but hates being outside so she's usually back pawing at the door in a matter of seconds)

So I open the back door and call for her, and don't see her. I start to worry, so I throw my shoes on and step out to look for her. As soon as I step out, she flies past me and into the house with a DEAD RABBIT HANGING FROM HER MOUTH!!!!

The damn thing has its head ripped halfway off and it's literally dripping blood all over the floor and carpet where she's swinging it. And of course there's blood all over her paws and face. I SCREAMED and made her drop it. She ran all over the house with those bloody paws. I ended up locking her in our bathroom, still bloody, while I cleaned up the rabbit and the carpet before it could stain. That took 2 hours. Then I finally went into the bathroom where she was, and of course she tore everything up because she hates being in enclosed places. (I know, my bad) so everything in there was gross and bloody too.

I gave her a bath and cleaned her up, then cleaned the bathroom. That was another 2 fucking hours. I finally come out of the bathroom with a clean dog, only to find that our cat had torn up our bed sheets because he wanted attention that whole time. (I heard him screaming from the bedroom but I thought he was just crying and not actually destroying shit because he never does that)

So then I had to wash and change the bed sheets. And we had no clean ones so I threw in a load of laundry and waited for those to wash and dry which was an hour and a half. My husband was out of town for work so I called him crying about what happened. He kept apologizing and saying we can buy new sheets and a carpet cleaner vacuum thing when he gets home and he wishes he was home to help me.

All I could do was keep repeating that we're never getting another animal EVER! I've been asking for a second cat for a long time now, but never again. No more dogs, no more cats. I'm so sick of the messes, I'm sick of the hair and the barking and the cat crying because the dog won't play with him! If I ever have to clean up a dead animal from inside my house again, I'm LEAVING! (Not leaving my husband, just... Leaving the house idfk)

Then I thought about KIDS!! Kids don't listen, they're messy, they're loud, they're annoying... I want to be a mother but fuck not if this is all it's going to be. I told my husband on the phone no kids, no pets, no NOTHING!!! I'm so done!!

I love our animals and they've never done anything this bad before, but I'm so fucking pissed off you guys.... My husband said we'll talk when he gets home but I'm so fucking over it. I clean every single day, deep cleaning everything, and the house is still a goddamn mess.

I went to bed at 6:30am. And I had to work at noon.

Vote below to see results!