Helppppp!

Bailey
I'm 29wks & 6 days along with my first pregnancy. I don't really know much about pregnancy and all the syptoms that come along with it, so I may just be freaking out over nothing. I've been having TERRIBLE cramps in my lower stomach, almost like I have to go poop, but when I go to the bathroom to try, nothing comes out and the pain comes and goes. Last night I woke up with this terrible pain again, and went to the bathroom to find part of my underwear was soaked in some kind of clear liquid. I know you discharge in your pregnancy, but this liquid was like I had sat half of my underwear in a puddly of water. I then went back to bed and it felt like I was just peeing myself in bed, but only my underwear was getting soaked. My pain in my lower stomach went away and then came back again a couple times. I looked up preterm labor syptoms and I do have a few, but I don't want to "self diagnose" myself with something I'm not even doing. So I eventually fell back to sleep. I woke up again this morning with terrible cramps again, but the liquid wasn't as bad. I'm just not sure if I should be worried or not about this, or if it's just normal.. 😟