My love is here

Alexis
On Thanksgiving morning I started having contractions and had no clue. I thought I was just having regular pregnancy pains. My fiancé called my doctor at 5:00 am. Took my time and showered. I really thought it was nothing and they were going to send me back home. Got to the hospital at 6:00 am and was 5cm dialated. I had no idea lol. I got my epidural at 8:00 am and it was great. By 3:00 pm I was 7cm. They gave me pitocin cause I wasn't "progressing fast enough". By 4:45 it was time to push. I was so nervous. I pushed for 15 min and my love came out. 😊 
He gave me a level 2 tear and I had to get stitches but  honestly I would do it again just for him. I'm still recovering and it's tough but I will get through. I think labor was pretty cool for my first time. 😬
Anyways we are home now but my pumpkin is still at the hospital. He had some digestive issues but he will be home soon. All my fiancé and I do is sit up and talk about him all day and night 💙💚💙💚 He gave us a lot to be thankful for on Thanksgiving 🦃
Ellis Kendick Walker
9lbs 21in 
Born 11/26 @ 5:04 pm