Idk how to feel🥺

So I’m currently 38 weeks pregnant and me and my kids father have a good relationship. The only thing is that we don’t have sex anymore. we did in the beginning, not much, but we did. Now it’s completely non existent and has been for about 2 months. He claims that I’m always uncomfortable so he doesn’t try. He also claims since we can only do about 2 positions it’s boring and it doesn’t turn him on cause he likes spontaneous nasty sex. I mean i understand his point but he still won’t budge even though i tell him that i would like it sometimes instead of none at all. He’s went as far as to buying a toy for himself which i also don’t mind but why not choose me instead of a toy? A toy can’t do spontaneous shit. It’s just weird because I’ve never been rejected by him but he claims it’ll all go back to normal once the baby drops. So I’m just being patient and waiting it out for things to get better.

Side note: i know he isn’t doing anything with anyone else because he’s literally ALWAYS home if he isn’t working and we talk everyday a few times a day so he would have no time to get it elsewhere. Also, i feel as though he would tell me because he’s a pretty honest person.

Thoughts? Advice?