Feeling weird about divorce and new marriage

My divorce was just finalized and I’m getting married in a week. I’m feeling a little weird that the date the divorce was finalized is within the same month as my wedding day. My ex husband and I haven’t lived together since 10/15/14 and when I say he had excuse after excuse after excuse and made getting the divorce difficult, trust and believe it was bad. Around year 4 his mother passed so I give him a pass that year. Then this time last year we had all the papers done when Covid hit.

Today my fiancé and I were filling out the forms to get the license. They ask you what number marriage this is and they ask for the divorce date and my ass had to put 2/1/21 like a dolt 🙄🙄🙄.

My ex is always telling people I had to have been cheating with how quickly I moved on but y’all the marriage was over a long time. He had moved into the guest bedroom 10.5 months before moving out in October 2014. The plan was to go to counseling but after the first session in January 2014, my husband at the time just kept making excuses not to go. He felt the counselor was on my side 🙄 and he was angry....as if that was anything new. He was always angry; that was part of the problem. His drinking didn’t improve anything; just made it worse. Idk it’s going on 7 years later why do I still feel the need to defend and justify myself? I was a good wife to my ex and have zero to feel bad about.