Feeling depressed about my existence

Hi everyone, I currently am going through an emotional low right now. I keep crying and I just keep feeling like I’m not enough especially in terms of my relationship. I was a little insecure about myself when we started dating but now I literally feel like my self esteem completely depends on my partner because I don’t feel like that I’m beautiful or have anything to offer. It’s been hard because I don’t have friends all I do is go to work, go to school, go to his house or stay home. I feel really lonely a lot and I’ve cried a lot because I feel miserable to be me. I have such a lonely depressing life. It’s impossible to make friends during covid and who would want to be friends with a weirdo loser like me anyway. My parents are separated but living under the same roof they fight and the tension is so bad that there are days where I don’t want to be home. I wish I had friends so badly it’s embarrassing that I cry about it a lot. I feel like my life would be so much happier if I wasn’t so lonely all the time.