9DPO with unexplained infertility... Implantation bleeding?

😶‍

I have had very light spotting (pink that turned very light brown) and period like cramps at 6 and 7 dpo and nothing yesterday. I was very tired/fatigued and had headaches those days, yesterday feeling slightly nauseous. Af due in 5 days, I didn't confirm ovulation because I'm not tracking it anymore but I'm very regular.

Ever since my daughter turned 1 3 years ago my fiancé an I have been ttc. After having all the tests last year found us both healthy we've been put in the unexplained infertility category and are awaiting out first <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a> appointment.

In the last 3 years I've been a poas addict, I charted, I did opks, my body has played so many tricks on me to convince me I'm pregnant so many times. I've been over it for many months now, got to a place where it didn't surprise me any more when af showed up but here I am again for some reason this month, symptom spotting and dying to test for the first time in a long time! I think I should know better by now, and I'm completely fooling myself 😒

Just looking for anyone who can relate!