My Beautiful Lily πŸ’• February 24th

Devon - πŸ’™ 3 Sweet Boys πŸ’• Baby Girl Feb 2021πŸ’•

Lily was born fast & furious @ 7lbs 8oz and 19 inches long on February 24th @ 1:27am. My induction was stalled all day but my labor was fast and no joke. They started me on misoprostal @ 7pm and @ midnight started me on the lowest dose of pitocin. Contractions were steady & I was 3.5cm at 12:30am. I started having regular intervals of contractions then and wanted to try and get a little further along before I got the epidural. BAD IDEA!! πŸ˜… They called the anesthesiologist up @ 1am and I planned to get the epidural and rest until it was time to push. All of a sudden my contractions became unbearable as she was outside the door preparing the epidural. Back to back. No stops between them. One on top of the other. I started doubling over in pain and feeling like my entire bowels were about to go on the floor. With the next contraction my water broke, and the pain became unbearable. I begged the nurse to let me go to the bathroom before I pooped all over her floor and myself but she knew better. She laid me on the bed and I grabbed my husband's shirt and started yelling to him that my body was pushing, I couldn't stop it. They checked me and I was @ an 8. Over the next 3 contractions I must have dilated straight to a 10 they said because 3 minutes later, ringing my hands through my husband's shirt and screaming I cant do this again without an epidural, came the most god awful unimaginable contraction, and out she flew from my vagina LITERALLY, like a rocket, no nurse or doctor to catch her and landed between my ankles on the hospital bed. The absolute shock on my husband's face. He turned white, got tunnel vision and almost blacked out πŸ˜‚ After 4 births, this steady birth partner had seen too much! The nurse had to sit him down hard on the chair, he was so woozy and white as a sheet. I was in shock myself and so we're all the nurses and doctors that flowed into the doors after they realized baby was on the bed screaming. The pain. The tremendous pain!!!! I am so happy this is my last baby. My beautiful girl after 3 boys!!

Not one tear, not one stitch. 🀯

I will NEVER EVER EVER go through the pain of childbirth again!! πŸ˜‚ My husband has a consultation for a vasectomy on Friday.

And here is my beauty. She's a dream. 10 hours old. Latched right on. Some bruising and swelling to her face from the birth, but she's doing so well.