I'm about to loose my SHIT unless I already have

Angelica • Working On ME 💪 ✨ Oscar Alexander 👦🏻 Yliana Daleyza 🎀 Adrian Rèy 💙🌈

Sooo ladies its another rant!!I'm so fucken annoyed with my husband and his parents I love them to death but my God come on ! Sooo last night my husband told me that his moms been calling him saying not to send MY SON to school because poor him this and that and at this moment I see red like wtf why haven't you told me ..my son got his electronics taken away since he gives me a hard time in the morning and screams and yells and fights me on not wanting to go to school. And yesterday he threw a tantrum because I refused to give them back !! And well he went to go tell his nana and Tata and now they want to take him back with them when they go to Mexico!! I fucken had it with my husband and them I told him shit needs to change or idk if I can do this anymore if you don't have my back parenting our child !!! I'm looking out for him he needs to go to school and that's that !!! Its me against 3 I feel I'm at my witts end with all this shit .and it doesn't help being 27 weeks pregnant 😒 my husband needs to step up or this marriage is ganna take a tole for the worst ! I broke down yesterday and my husband had the nerve to ask babe why are you crying ugh I wanted to hit him with a dam frying pan 😡🤬!! The only person that has my back is my husband's sister ugh how sad