Wife is depressed she can't see our baby

My wife got arrested a month ago. She just had our baby last week and is steal waiting for trial. They changed her date for some reason. She's being charged with credit card fraud. She stole her parents credit cards and I'm not condoning what she did, but her parents are awful people. Her dad molested her from when she was 2 all the way until she was 15 and she left to live with her grandma. Her mom blamed her and told her she wasn't allowed to tell. We ran into a financial issue and her mom was the only one left she had to ask for help. Her mom said she asked her dad and her dad said no and then her dad called her that night and said to never ask them for anythingand that she's nothing but trash. What she said to me when I found out what she did was she felt like after years of pain and trauma she felt like her parents owed her, but she said she regrets it now. I can't take our little girl to visit because of covid and she has been telling me she's extremely depressed. She's looking at 3-5 years. I know she may have done something that was wrong but she's not a bad person. I know she would have never stolen from someone who needed it. She just snapped. I'm worried about her mental health. If she is sent to prison she will be sent to the one in a different city 2 hours away. I'm worried about her and I've been to jail not prison, but I know they don't give a fuck about mental health in there. I'm scared she may try to hurt herself or take her life...