Need Advice

So I’m in a long distance relationship with my girlfriend.

Every night I ask if we can call and talk to each other. Almost every night she says no. And that’s okay. I don’t wanna step any boundaries. we have been together 3 years and stuff so I don’t wanna ruin it.

Well I want to stop asking. But it’s so hard because I just I wanna ask just in case she says yes but I hate asking every day because it probably annoys her because she doesn’t like talking to me much. But since we are long distance I just wanna call once in a while. Like when she says yes finally I don’t ask for a while. But. I just. I need advice on how to stop myself from asking her even tho I really really want to.

The thing is. She’s always complaining about how me don’t talk much (even tho she’s the one that leaves me for hours. I always text back right away because I’m a simp). She always talks and complain about wanting rn talk more but then ignores me and always says no to calls. And then she complains about feeling selfish for not wanting to call even tho I reassure her every single time that’s it’s okay that she doesn’t want to call I’m not upset or anything.

I just. I don’t want her to feel selfish anymore. But it’s hard for me to not ask for some reason and I really wanna know if there’s anyway to just stop myself. I don’t want to Burden her or make her feel any type of negative emotions caused by me.

Advice would really help me rn