Could I be pregnant again??

This is probably a really stupid fucking question but I have severe anxiety, depression and paranoia. Basically a walking cack attack (as my nana would say). So sorry for asking this but if anyone will know they are probs on this app

I had my daughter 4 weeks ago tomorrow and I was induced cause of gestational diabetes making her too big for me to carry on further (she was 8lb 11. Should’ve been about 10/11lb when I was full term) anyways the day before me and my partner had sex cause I knew it was gonna be a while before we did it again cause I ain’t rushing myself. But because I was already pregnant we didn’t use protection and I wasn’t on contraception obvs.

And the past few weeks since I’ve had her I haven’t been able eat anything or drink anything without it coming back out one way or another.... and having stomach tightenings and feeling weird things in my stomach which idk how explain it. Feeling sick constantly,headaches. Had really bad stomach pains. So anyway it’s probs not this but could I be pregnant again? I’ve not had sex since then but just wondering if it’s possible because of how high my fertility would be after having her?? So I’m not sure. I’m having really bad anxiety attacks over this and Ik it’s a really stupid and dumb ass question but please humour me.

NO JUDGEMENT PLEASE!!

Vote below to see results!