Newly diagnosed PCOS sufferer

Jade

Evening all,

For a long long time now, years actually! I knew I had PCOS or something else wrong with me. Was I tested and diagnosed first or second or third time around no I was forced onto a birth control pill, after 2-3 years of taking this and it affecting my MH I decided enough was enough, took myself of them.

Regular (ish) well for me anyway periods, not always consistent but 4-7 days long it varies each month for a few years, a few missed months. A month here or there at 19 days cycle.

Then December of 2020 hit, 21 days bleeding non stop.

Then Jan, Feb, March, April no actual period but SPOTTING EVERY DAM DAM DAY 😡☹️ in this time I had severely broken my ankle, an an ORIF op and was on loads of meds. So I thought did night calm my spotting, yes it did for about 3 weeks then it continued.

I’m now on my 34th day of bleeding continuously, with HUGE clots…… I’m depressed, I have no one I feel like I can open up to normally, I cry a lot, I am no longer my bubbly self. I’m sad and lonely and my Partner of 15 years is probably sick of me. We’ve not been intimate for MONTHS, I know deep down it probably frustrates him and I don’t blame him but bleeding or spotting 24/7 has stopped this.

My weight has got worse, my hairy neck, breasts, chest, belly and back gets me down. I’m not a woman. I feel like a freak.

I finally cracked and couldn’t put up with it anymore and phoned my Dr, they booked me in for a blood test.

My thyroid is boarder-line, have to go back in 3 months. But my male hormones are significantly raised. I’ve seen a clinician and had a vaginal examination and I have no infection, everything is normal. I’m now booked in to see a GYNO 6th July. They are basically saying it’s PCOS, just need GYNO to confirm it.

I just need this bleeding to stop for at week, I can’t stand feeling so disgusting, hot, sweaty, unable to wear clothes I enjoy. I take ibuprofen to try and ease the bleeding and huge clots, it work for a week, well calmed down(I still Bled) now it’s back again.

They can’t give me TXA because of convulsions I had when I was younger.

I’m honestly ready to just end it all. I just want to feel normal again.