first time getting eaten out

anon

this gonna be long cuz i’m explaining the whole sneaky link LOL 🥰

So after what felt like hours of him delaying I literally didn’t think this boy was coming over. like it was starting to seem like he was all talk over text. So, i layed in bed literally about to fall asleep and got a text that he was outside. I almost shit my pants. After I let him in I immediately realized the smirk on his face. It was sexy. Even when we were just standing at the door I felt his dominance over me. We were in the family room just talking for a little and i said jokingly that I had to check his bag and pocket for like weapons cuz i’ve never met him before. He was like alright check me. So then i walked up to him. My eyes were focused on his eyes. He turned his face so our lips were close. If i stayed any longer we would’ve kissed but I switched my gaze to down at his pocket. I felt his pocket nervously and then told him he was all clear. The sexual tension in that moment was crazy. After that when we were just standing around talking he was subtly walking closer and closer to me. Without even realizing it I was walking backwards in response cuz it was so intimidating. Just his dominance is so hot. He suggested we go upstairs.

When we got upstairs we were laying down and after some talking he turned on his side and hovered over me. I wanted him to kiss me so badly and then he finally did. I remember exactly how his lips felt. They were so soft. literally perfect. I could tell from how he was kissing me that he loves tongue. He was putting his tongue all in my mouth, sucking my lips and playing with my tongue. i love tongue. The way he kissed me though I don’t think I can even put in words. It felt like he wanted me so bad. Like he wanted every inch of my mouth to be his. Then he started playing with my tits, sucking and pulling on them. It hurt but in a good way if that makes sense. My hand was on the back of his head playing with his hair the whole time. Eventually he kissed down my stomach all the way to my inner thighs and started teasing my pussy. He’d brush his fingers over my pussy and he was grabbing my thighs and ass in his hands. He moved an arm up to my neck and choked me. I got so turned on. I’ve been choked before in the past but never like that. He took full control of me with just that one hand. He took my pants and thong off and i was getting nervous. He put a finger just at my entrance and smiled/smirked. He looked up at me and said “you wet for me?” i moaned yes. He was teasing me so much I just wanted his mouth on me at that point. He finally kissed right on my pussy and i wasn’t nervous anymore. He gently ran his tongue up and down my pussy. I felt the wetness drip out of me. He wrapped his mouth over my pussy and sucked on my clit. I was in heaven. Having his head between my thighs alone turned me on so much. I couldn’t believe what I’ve been missing out on. I wish i could’ve watched us in the mirror cuz that shit was so hot. He did this thing with his tongue that felt so good and i was just laying down with my feet in the air pushing his tongue in me. He stopped for a second and shoved his tongue inside me and looked up smiling to see my reaction. I was moaning so much. He went back to that thing that drove me crazy and at that point both my hands were on the back of his head and I was begging him not to stop. I was just laying down with my feet in the air watching him eat me so good. After a bunch of edging he let me get close. My legs started shaking and i was just grinding on his face moaning in complete bliss. I don’t think i’ve ever been that happy. He was moaning back too. He was so proud of me for cumming. He was swearing and making that “mmmmm” sound. Enjoying every bit of cum that leaked out of me. i looked down at him smiling and he looked so pleased. After I finished he was so gentle with his tongue. Licking up and down my whole pussy. Sucking right on my clit. He stuck his finger in, pulled it out and licked it clean. He told me how good i tasted and how pretty my pussy is. I wish I could live in that moment forever. It didn’t last though, he did that shit with his tongue again. The fast thing right on my clit. It was so swollen and sensitive. I couldn’t control myself in that moment. My eyes rolled back and my legs were shaking so much and i thought i was gonna die. It felt so good and bad at the same time. He wouldn’t let me move. His arms wrapped around my legs. He reached his arm up to my tits and started playing with my nipples. I was moaning so loud. I couldn’t breathe. It was like the best kind of torture i could ever experience. i felt a big orgasm coming and got nervous. If he went on any longer I was sure I was gonna squirt on his face or something. So i told him he had to stop cuz I wasn’t sure if he was comfortable with that and cuz i was nervous. He was gentle again after that. He licked up every bit of cum before coming up to give me a taste.

His facial hair was wet. He kissed me and we just enjoyed each others tongues at that point. He hovered over me and let the spit drip down from his tongue into my mouth. I was so caught off guard for a moment but he kissed me right after and that’s when i felt completely connected to him. Like as weird as this sounds it felt like he wanted every part of me and I wanted every part of him. We layed down for a bit. We were talking and all I remember is me saying something something like “what u gonna do about it”. that’s when he choked me hard. He was on his side facing me and I was laying on my back. He squeezed then released a bit then squeezed again. I was moaning like a helpless girl. It turned me on so much. I loved the feeling of not being able to concentrate on anything but his hand. When he was done having his control over me he released slightly and i turned to him and saw his face. I could tell how much he liked having that control. My body felt like his. The look on his face said you’re mine and I can play with you however you want. I loved it. I got on top of him at some point and we were kissing again. He grabbed my ass and was smacking it. I sat up and he put his hand around my neck again and my head tilted upwards at the ceiling. My ass was hovering over him slightly and he started pretending to fuck me. Giving me fake slow strokes. I felt his hard dick right on my wet pussy. I loved it so much. I wanted the real thing. I was moaning in frustration. He loved it.

Fast forward we were laying down and his dick was out. I rubbed it while we kissed. i sat up and started sucking it for him then he told me to bring my ass up towards his head cuz he wanted to play with my pussy. He pulled my legs over his head and started eating my pussy again. i was moaning on his dick and it made him moan too. He was eating my pussy so good. I was grinding on his face and taking his dick down my throat at the same time. Best thing i’ve ever done in my life. I was so close to coming but he was too so he got distracted and started thrusting in my mouth. it was his turn. He moaned as he came. I took all his cum in my mouth and i sucked him off a bit. There was sooooo much cum my mouth was full. I got off his face and kissed his dick some more. He was moaning and swearing which was so hot. i love when guys moan. After that we both layed next to each other and fell asleep.

I rate this experience a 9/10 only because I wish I took his dick. Like I don’t know how he didn’t shove it in me.