Calling all make up artists!

Marie • 💖

I am getting married in august and recently had my hair and make up trial. My hair came out exactly how I wanted, my make up however was extremely underwhelming. I do my own make up all the time and always get compliments on it. I figured I’d have a professional do it to save me the stress. She has amazing reviews everywhere, and her Instagram pictures were stunning. I just felt maybe she mostly does brides who like minimal make up? I was clear I wanted a glammed up look. I do a lot of coverage, contour highlight etc, she did the bare minimum coverage (air brush foundation) and I just looked washed out, and while I do have decent skin I could still see pores in my nose and some areas were patchy. My fiancé who isn’t the most detailed guy commented how he wasn’t very impressed and that I do a better job. I sent her a detailed email about more coverage and the parts I wasn’t happy about. She responded immediately and told me she took notes and will add the details I’m looking for. Anyway my wedding is a month out and I’m freaking out. I know it sounds silly but if I don’t love my make up the day of it will ruin my whole day. I showed her a picture of exactly what I wanted and she sort of just did her own thing… Is it rude of me to send her a YouTube video of what I’m looking for?