Kinda hurt

𝐵𝓊𝓃𝓃𝓎 • TikTok-Brookesobasic

I’m pregnant with my 5th baby. I had 3 kids when I was a teen with my X, happily left his abusive ass and found the love of my life. We have a near 2 year old son together.

I wasn’t planning this 5th pregnancy. I was taking the pill and somehow ended up pregnant. Not sure if it has to do with me getting shingles hella early and taking rounds of antibiotics (for mis diagnosed ear infection) and then shingles steroids.

Anywho, here I am. 31 with 4 kids a pregnancy and step son. We’re well off. Own our home and are business owners.

I guess I’m listing this to justify why this surprise pregnancy isn’t necessarily bad or a burden. Besides the sleep deprivation lol

Well I’m feeling a little sad because I told my dad about being pregnant again. He comes from a large family. 7 brothers... same for my mom, she had 5 sisters. He kind of checked out of my life when I got pregnant at 14. We were abandoned when I was 11. He’s a functioning meth user. Meaning he’s used for years but never went off into the deep end.

Well when I told him, he said, “You should have gotten your tubes tied a few kids ago.”

I’m a little hurt. A little butt hurt. Kind of sad that he didn’t seem maybe proud of something. Knowing he didn’t do diddly squat for my siblings or I..

He hid his 14 year old pregnancy with his girlfriend and placed their child up for adoption. I just found her in dna ancestry.

Maybe he sees his moms mistakes in me. His mistakes in me. But at this age with my success and well kept family. I didn’t expect that reaction. 😞