Relationship help

I could use some advice me and my boyfriend were planning to go Florida for vacation for 3 nights. We have been together for 8 months now. We went to turkey because I was getting a rhinoplasty and he came along with me. I paid for the whole hotel for 11 days and even upgraded the room so we get a balcony. I was i rial my going to get a more expensive hotel but my sister knocked some sense into me. So I got this one it was still high amount because it was for 11 days but it was well worth it. I didn’t mind paying for the hotel because my boyfriend took time off of work. So fast forward as we are planning our Orlando trip. We are trying to find a hotel. He was like I can’t afford to pay for your ticket to Disney and universal . I was like that’s okay. He was like oh okay I thought I had too that why. And this is when argument started rising. He wanted to book a cheap hotel because he said we wouldn’t be in the room much except for sleep. Now at this point we are going halves. So you would think okay maybe we can get something little nicer. He sends me the cheapest ugliest hotel. I’m not trying to sound bratty but where I stay in a hotel really affects my mood. So I’m like why don’t we splurge a little meow and book this one. He’s like okay but I’m telling you we aren’t gonna be there much. I was telling g him how I upgraded the room for him in turkey I didn’t care if there was a balcony. And he was going to let me pay the whole other hotel because it was way nicer until my sister told me not too. He had no problem for me to pay over 1k for hotel but he can’t even choose a descent hotel. He ended up choosing a 3 star hotel and he’s like I got it I’ll pay for it since you paid for turkey. I’m like are you sure I don’t want you complaining how this trip made you broke. Next day he sends me flights and now according to him we are going halves on the hotel. Why would you offer to pay for me when you had no intention? I found that very irritable. We got into a big argument and I told him if you have no intention to pay say that you don’t have to act fake and then go back and change your words. He’s like I work hard for my money and I have bills to pay for. I’m like okay? You chose to not take a job that gave you raise abs you decided to move out of your moms house. She gladly welcomes him back but he doesn’t want too because he doesn’t want to stay in the basement. Idk I just feel bothered. He always pays for dates and if I like something he takes a picture of it and gets it for me and I do the same thing. For his bday I booked a pricey nyc hotel room for one night and decorated it and bought cupcakes and treated him out to dinner. I just feel like this situation put me off. We don’t take vacations often and I’m going to busy for the next couple months. Am I wrong in this ?