Husband rant

So we have a 3 1/2 year old and an almost 4 month old, I am not currently working as I was fired from my job before I had our second son and currently day care in our city is either super expensive or there are no openings

Currently my husband is the only source of income and he works nights, so basically everyday I am home alone with the boys with no help at all, and when he is home he is on his phone instead of spending time with his sons. Our three year old now constantly asks where daddy is and says he wants to play with daddy.

My husband doesn’t see this nor does he understand that they need one on one time together without his phone.

I cook everyone 3 meals a day, pack his meals for work, go grocery shopping, do the laundry , the dishes and clean the house the best I can, as well as taking care of both boys. Our 4 month old is exclusively breastfed and refuses bottles.

I do not mind doing all of this as my husband is the only one working, it just drives me crazy when he says that I do not do anything around the house, and I do not put the baby down ever ( he is held when he is eating and for the first half of his nap otherwise his brother will wake him up).

Also time to myself is non existent , I can’t even take a shower without him bringing the baby in because he is crying or leave the house for 10 minutes and have him call and say I need to come back home.

Don’t get me wrong I love my husband , we have been together for 13 years, but sometimes he just doesn’t get it in