My friend passed from COVID

I’m so frustrated.... my friend passed away from covid yesterday and I can’t even process what has happened because I’m just frustrated. She had many different health issues and chose not to get the vaccine. Good and well if you don’t want to, I haven’t gotten mine because I’m breastfeeding. Yet she knew that she had many issues that would make her high risk with this virus. She didn’t take into account her family, her children, just that she didn’t want to get the vaccine because it was the governments way of controlling us. Okay, whatever. Keep your conspiracies, fine. But what about the family you left behind. We all knew she was done for the moment she tested positive, two weeks later, here we are. She left her family, friends, and so much all because she didn’t want to be “controlled” I get not wanting to get it when you are in a healthy position to do so. But like, why risk dying just to prove a point? Sorry. I hate that this happened. And I hate even more that it could have possibly been prevented.