Baby born at 30 weeks !! NICU baby😢

Joyce
So my baby was born at 30 weeks on 12/02/15. I was admitted at 29 weeks because of bleeding and contractions. I recieved medication to stop the contractions and they didnt work and I then recieved 2 steriod shots for his lungs.I would get checked everyday due to painful and close contractions and I would not dilate at all. I was having contractions every 3 to 5 minutes. They where giving me morphin for the pain. They then decided a day prior to my emergency csection to place an epidural because the contraction where so painful but I wasnt dilating. Then the next morning after the day I recieved the epidural I was checked because I felt pressure I was 3cm and I kept dilating and thats when they said  I had to have a emergency csection. They where going to try to keep me pregnant as long as they could but guess baby wanted to come out. They said my placenta was seprating from my uterus thats why I was bleeding. That why I was in preterm labor.He weighed 3lbs 6 ounces 17 1/2 inches long. He was immediatly sent to the NICU cried loud when born.Im so depressed due to not having him with me currently cry each time I see his pictures. Thank god all is good with him and is breathing on his own now. He was with cpap for 6 days. I pump every 3 hours and take it to the hospital everyday. They said he will be there till around my due date (01/29/15). I pray to god to have him with me sooner.