I feel like I’m punishing him for being depressed

I met this guy and we started talking and are thinking about dating. Everything is fine except he is very depressed and takes it out on me. He just quit his job bc of issues and is apparently applying to other places. He takes like two naps a day and doesn’t want to do anything. He just wants to have sex and cuddle. I just can’t lay around all day that’s not me. He also gets really mad if I don’t text back right away and then sends me angry faces. He says he’s moody and then he’s sorry. He constantly says things like I don’t want to be with him and doubts me. I like him but he’s really starting to show his true colors. I just don’t know what to do. I am trying to be patient with him bc I understand being depressed but he just keeps pushing it. Examples are posted below. Any advice? I feel like if I end it it’s horrible bc he’s depressed but I also can’t take all the negative comments and constant questioning me. The have a good day is because he asked me to come over and I couldn’t do he hinted at it again saying he has nothing to do and then got mad at me when I didn’t offer to come. Am I exaggerating? Would you give it more time? Been two weeks.

Edit: I texted him a long paragraph telling him I don’t think we should continue things and I think he really needs to work on himself to have a successful relationship and a bunch of other stuff and he sent back this emoji 👌🏼. So clearly the right decision thank you guys for the input!