Any of you experience this? Please read

🤱🏽

Hi ladies,

So I’m at my wits end, miserable and in so much pain I feel like I can’t cope, I’ve been having this sharp stabbing pain where I’ve marked in the pic, I’m 36+3 today. It’s been 2 days going on 3 now with this pain, lying on my back or either sides is making it worse I please much slept sat up in bed all night last night because of it. The pain is just on the right hand side. I have been for scans and examinations and they can’t explain why I’m getting this pain, I was at the hosp all day today and had a scan to check kidneys and all sorts and all that came back clear too. I’m scheduled for a csection (due to other medical reasons)for the 11th October but I honestly can’t bare the thought of putting up with this pain another 2 weeks, im on painkillers but that’s not helping much either, I’m just so tired and miserable due to the lack of sleep from the pain aswel

I guess I’m just trying to see there’s any mammas out there that have experienced something similar and if it eased up after some time.