My mom is calling me a pedophile cause back in 2013 when I was 17 I was friends with this guy who was 14 for about a year then we started dating 3 months after I turned 18 and he was 15 at the time. Was this wrong?

It was so long ago and now she seems to have a problem with it, idk if she’s just drunk or lacking dick this week but she’s really been in some mood. So My birthday was 3 weeks before my ex. When I was 17 I met him in a senior election class and he was 14 and he was ahead a grade. We weren’t close but our teacher paired us up for projects and for about a school year We were friends. Then 3 months after I turned 18 he turned 15 and we started dating. And when I turned 19 and he turned 16 that’s when we started having sex and stuff like that. Then we broke up right before I turned 20 and he turned 17. His parents were fine with it FYI and no one seemed to have a problem then. Obviously in different place stages clearly and that was why we broke up due to feeling like he was holding me back. We live in the US FYI. Like why is this a problem for her now when I’m turning 26 this year and that relationship was many moons ago

Vote below to see results!