Awareness

sandra

Hi all,

I recently posted about my cervical dilation for my embryo transfer.I went for my ultrasound on Wednesday the doctor was not available so the nurse took my ultrasound so she told me that I have polyp so mostly this cycle will be cancelled. I was worried what to do next so the nurse told we can have another appointment with the doctor to maneuver to check if it’s really a polyp. So Friday I went to the doctor he did the ultrasound and said all is fine. I felt like is he okay later I asked him, last time the nurse told I have polyp so is the polyp gone? so did the ultrasound again and told yeah it’s still there so we need to cancel this cycle. We need to remove the polyp and transfer the embryo to increase the success rate. I was literally lost in my thoughts I don’t know what to ask the doctor. The doctor told next day we can do hysteroscopy and next month we can transfer. So I signed all forms to proceed with my polyp removal. After I told my husband the story later I remembered during my cervical dilation the polyp would have been there. It was 9mm so why the doctor did the cervical dilation? What will you guys ask the doctor or the nurse in this situation? I was emotionally drained after this. The doctor was none other than Kolb from hrc pasadena.