Help ASAP !! Any advice would help !!! TMI
Short story Monday I had bled out and found out I had a a partial placenta abruption. Was admitted 4 days bleeding stop after two days . Was able to keep baby inside which was the Goal since she be premie . Yesterday had some cramping which again I been having slot these days even before the Abruption. Today I used bathroom some small blood and then this came out which to me looks part of the placenta. I wanted to see if ya think it just possible discharge or something I should be worried about since my placenta abruption . I really doing my best not to go to hospital because they said next time I bleed a lot I would have to have an emergency c-section. So any opinions or advice would really help. I called labor delivery but waiting on a call back.
P.s thanks for advice in advance . I’m honestly trying to keep my anxiety at bay. I can’t lose my baby girl .