relationship advice…

okay, so… i’ve been dating this guy for two ish months. we spend so much time together and I really like him. he’s told me a bunch of personal things and i’ve told him some things. our sexuality, trauma, other stuff. I decided to become celibate around the time we started dating because i’ve always over sexualized myself and need to gain confidence in my whole being. he asked me the other day if I was okay with him making an onlyfans and I said sure because he’s just doing stuff and not really talking or meeting with anyone. but today, he told me he started talking to this guy (he’s into guys by the way), and this guy is willing to pay him a butt load of money to talk to him, facetime him, get pics and vids of him, and even meet up in NYC in december/january. my boyfriend never asked if I was okay with it, and i’m not. it makes me very uncomfortable and upset honestly. I feel like it’s kind of cheating. am I right or just insecure? idk what to think i’m just not comfortable with any of it.