Dog with baby?

Elizabeth • Mommy to little Mason James💕
Okay so we have a 8 1/2 month old Rottweiler he is the sweetest dog ever he truly is has been great with baby and he is w big mommas boy he was and always is stuck up my butt.. There wasn't an initial problem at first when we came home with baby bit lately we let him go out of our room at night and he seems to have been fine besides barking all the time now and seeming a little more protective. Well one night I let him out and waited since he had a habit of taking off across road so he finished came in I went to take bath and smelled poop sure enough he pooped by sliding door on floor I thought ok an accident . Well now it's happens about 5-6 times then yesterday he peed on floor by fridge.. Well this morning it was two piles of poop and to my discovery he peed in the babies room on his floor this he had never done! And he has been potty trained so it's not bc of that needles to say I'm very angered and upset about this. Has anyone else ever had this problem and what have you done to break this ???