Idk anymore and confused

Leah

You guys I took a ovulation test last night at about 8:00 and I’ll be dammed it was positive, I’m like what the heck which it was great news but I was still like what the heck like is my body trying to ovulate now or what , to me there’s no signs of my period showing accept for cravings but here’s the thing I’ve been exhausted lately and nausea lately and I’ve been having cm on the to and on my liner ! My pregnancy with our son and the birth of him keeps on playing in my head every day , I miss it all SO much and want to SO do it all over again but we use protection so there’s no way I can be pregnant rn bc apparently according to my app it’s only been three weeks since my last period ended! If we where to get pregnant now what would happen and how would my body respond to the pregnancy as to if I where to wait until the time length we’re supposed to wait which is November and December or this year !!!!! I need suppport guys ! I love our son so much that it makes me want to do it all over again ! I miss everything about pregnancy