Is she in danger? Or am I overthinking

I posted this yesterday about my mom and how strange her relationship is if you want to have a read

Now it's Sunday afternoon, I message her asking if she's okay and when will she be home to I can see her again, all she says is "tomorrow morning x" she's never the type to 1. Send kisses, and 2. Stay somewhere on a Sunday night before the work week, she's the type to be home Sunday afternoon/evening to sleep in her own bed and rest for Monday, she's got school run in the morning then work and his house is over an hour drive so she'll need to leave at 6.30 to make it home on time to get her son (my little brother) ready for school, who BTW is with her. I then message her again "you know its Sunday right?" and she goes "yes" then maybe tried to cover up with these emojis after "😁😂". She usually types more? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I told my partner about this too and he also thinks it's really strange of her.

What do ya'll think? Should I do something now or just wait to see her tomorrow??

THANK YOU G. G - you're completely right, I guess I'm just worried because I grew up with her going through the same shit over and over again, I know she's strong to look after herself so I should probably keep reminding myself that. I havent messaged her anything else apart from asking when she'll be back, especially since I know his going through her phone. Again thank you for your comment 😊