Female "blue balls"?

For a couple days now me and my partner have been teasing each other alot and it gets so hot but it never leads to anything because kids have been ill, always interrupt and we're exhausted.

Anyway, I always get this pain in my vagina when we stop, it's like an intense cramp and very uncomfortable, first time I felt it I worried that my iud is sliding down, but I've felt it a couple times now and it's always when we have to stop messing around.

Is this equivalent to male blue balls? Whats it called for women? Never even knew this was a thing till now but God I'm so frustrated 😢😢😢