Travel to Canada with an infant

Does anyone know? Can my infant travel to Canada with me from the US by land without having a passport?

I am a dual citizen, born in Canada and living in the US. My children are also dual Canadian citizens because I was born in Canada. Technically they can’t refuse entry to a Canadian citizen im just worried about proving it.

My first was born just pre-covid and it took almost 2 years to get his citizenship certificate even though I started the process when he was 10 days old. 🤦‍♀️ I’m having my second baby here in just 3 weeks and would dearly love to see my grandma one more time before she passes. I know I can return to the US with my infant with just a US birth certificate, what I can’t find in black and white anywhere is if that is sufficient for me to take my infant into Canada. Hoping someone on here will know?? My 2 year old now has both Canadian and American passports and I will start the process to get proof of citizenship as soon as baby2 is here but I can’t wait 2 years to get a Canadian proof.

Is my Canadian birth certificate and my babies US birth certificate enough to assume citizenship and enter Canada?