I feel like I'm failing as a woman because I'm not pregnant yet

I've been trying with hubby since April. All I wanted was to give my dad a grandchild and for my kids to know their paw paw. I lost him August 4, and the hardest thing is knowing how badly he wanted us to conceive and that we couldn't ???. I know and trust God's timing is perfect. I'm just so heartbroken and wondering if I should have a 3rd endo surgery or not. I feel like I'm failing as a woman! I understand that many of you on here have been trying for years, so I don't mean to offend you. I can't imagine what y'all are going through, and I know my situation could be so much worse. I'm trying to stay positive, but we've been married three years and now we keep getting the question "when are y'all going to start trying?" and I just feel sad and embarrassed and scared all at the same time thinking "we HAVE been trying for over 6 months!" My friends are having kids left and right, and I'm so happy for them. I just could use a little hope myself right now! ? Sorry to be negative nancy, everyone!