Leave it to Twitches to tell me what I needed to hear lol

Kendra • "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Leave it to Twitches to tell me what I needed to hear lol.

Cam’s mom said the best thing that I never noticed before. I’m struggling so hard with the guilt of having a second baby when I always planned on just my daughter. This pregnancy is very unplanned and I’m overwhelmed and am experiencing a lot of emotions these days but mostly guilt surrounding my daughter.

When she said this I literally started crying. It was the permission that I needed to love this child just as much as I love my daughter. I know that it’s just a Disney movie, but sometimes that shit hits hard. I’m also adopted and would’ve loved that response from my parents instead of them reacting with anger and jealousy when I asked about my birth mom. It would’ve meant the world. Now I can create a little world of love for the both of my kiddos and they’ll both always be safe and unconditionally loved with me no matter what.

“If there’s one thing that I know, it’s that love is infinite. You can always make more when you need it. And just because you give some to someone else, it doesn’t mean that you’ll take any away from me.” ~ Cam’s Mom